Covid Vaccination update
We are all excited to hear about the progress of the rolling out of the Covid vaccine and look forward to this improving the quality of life for all of us.
We know that you, like us, are struggling with the continued confines imposed upon us all due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Everyone is trying to make the best of the situation and, as a practice, we are committed to caring for you in the best possible way whilst keeping both you and our team safe.
To keep you as informed as possible, we will update these messages frequently as we become aware of more information from NHS England:
- The vaccines are still being rolled out in a very strict order.
- Please only book one appointment for your Covid vaccine.
- Please do make sure you keep your vaccine appointment. If you are unable to attend, please telephone the venue.
- It is very important that no vaccines go to waste due to patients not attending for their appointment.
- Before and after your vaccine you must
- wear a face mask as advised
Do remember that we are still open if you have any medical concerns
Hampshire Coronavirus Helpline: 0333 370 4000
Improving access to general practice: evening and weekend appointments now available
Patients who are registered at this practice can now book an appointment to see a GP or nurse on weekday evenings (after 6.30pm) or at the weekends (on Saturday and Sunday). Appointments will take place at another NHS setting at either Portchester Health centre or The Swan Health Centre at Petersfield for the patients who wish to travel. Talk to the practice receptionist to find out more or to book an appointment.
By March 2019 everyone in England will benefit from access to general practice appointments in the evenings and weekends at a time that is most convenient to them. This is part of a national drive to help improve access to general practice and get the best possible outcomes for patients. Further information is available at www.england.nhs.uk/gpaccess