Blood Test Process
- You are given or sent a blood form and asked to attend a suitable location to have your blood taken.
- The results of your test are sent to us electronically after approx 3-5 working days
- If the test results are normal no further will be necessary and we will not routinely make contact with you, however we are happy to let you know the results by contacting our reception team
- If the results require further action, we will contact you to make either a routine or urgent appointment. The doctor will then explain what action needs to be taken
- In some cases a further test will placed on your records for a future date, for eaxample, 6 months time. When that time comes we will send you a blood form in the post for you to have the blood test done.
You can telephone our receptionists on 023 92580363 between 1.00 and 5.30 pm for the results of any tests, which will be communicated to the patient only.